Last month,we went to Pioneer Mall for dinner after church service.My church/interpreter friend,Leehong told me that she was very surprised to hear that Kazu's guess was correct.I was busy chatting with friends after dinner.A kpo Kazu saw Leehong walking towards the food stall.He followed her but I thought that she wanted to order another food again.
He heard leehong asking the stall owner for a lighter.
Curiously,he asked her,"It's not my birthday today.Whose birthday is it today?"
She replied,"what do you think whose birthday it is today?"
He said smilingly,"It must be my mummy's birthday?"
Leehong was surprised to hear this and nodded at him correctly.
I thought that he should know that my birthday was already over last friday yet my church friends wanted to celebrate my belated birthday and Kazu got correct guess.hahaha.
3 comments:
Smart boy!
wow so clever! Perhaps he got used to seeing your church friends presenting a birthday cake to you every year. That could be why he expected them to do it again for you though your birthday was over! ;-) He must be very happy to eat birthday cake again and again.
hahaha...Lina,You have a good point that Kazu may be expected my church friends to celebrate my birthday every year.Actually,they usually celebrated my birthday before my actual birthday.That's why I was surprised to see Kazu's guess correct.That reminds me of you cuz' your guess is almost correct always :P
Post a Comment