Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
What did Kazu with my handphone?
Yup,he used my handphone to take photos of whatever he likes.I forgot to lock my handphone when I was busy with laundry.I think he was bored so he decided to play along with my handphone.After doing laundry,then I saw him using my handphone and snatched it from him and put it aside.Till the next morning,I checked my handphone if anything is missing out.I was surprised to see a few interesting photos.Some are blurred or ugly so i choose interesting photos.Here are these photos taken by Kazu...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
like my 2nd son do same. He enjoyed taking photos on people and things.
All the photos are not bad! Why not give a toy handphone for Kazu?
Kazu becomes black eyes. he needs more sleep!
Karen, I notice that many children got dark eye circles nowadays compared to those olden days. Wondering if the children stay up so late? I advise you to train Kazu to sleep early for his good health so that his immune system will be strengthened.
From: Your cyber friend
Angeline,Kazu prefers real camera to toy camera,you know! Kazu and my nieces always fought over real spoilt handphone to play with.So we kept it and hide it.hee...
mmm...i think the photo is not enough good in my handphone.Actually,it's not black eyes but Kazu got sensitive skin under eyes and abit itched whenever he always rubs his eyes.He has enough sleep alot.He had nap for 2 hours every day and he always goes to bed by 10pm and woke up at 8am or 9am.sometimes wake up at 10am (only on weekend) too!hahaha...
Perhaps Kazu becomes a professional photograher when he is an adult?
- joy
haha...cute of kazu! no surprising as most of kids are very curious with camera, they will snap anything what they like. When they grow older, they will get bored with camera sooner or later.
yup i saw kazu's red skin under his eyes, he rubbed his eyes as they are itchy and sensitive. karen, u can apply cream around his eyes to reduce itchiness.
Post a Comment