Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Monday, October 05, 2009
Simple lunch
Yes,I did the cooking for lunch last sat.Before starting to cook,I told kenichi if my cooking was lousy,then he must finish all the food but he said no way...I frowned at him.So he said hope not so.hee...he was relieved to finish eating all the cooking which was not bad.Kazu also showed "thumb up" to me.This is my first time to learn the cooking and it's quite fun cooking!Kenichi complained that I can't cook well.He expects his wife to cook better than him.I told him nowadays,most of men cook better than wives.hahaha...Well,I could say Kenichi's cooking is better and nicer though he's not good at chinese dishes ;p Praise the lord that I am able to learn cooking finally...
Prawn and Egg Omelette and vegetables -Kenichi gave me cooking marks-50/100.(geezz at stingy mark...)hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
haha yeah kenichi is so stingy not to give you higher marks! your dishes still look yummys! Look forward to trying your dishes someday ;-)
wow..remember to cook meal for us if we plan to visit you.haa..ask kenichi to cook for your family and then give him your mark;)-DK
wow thumbs up! good for u to learn cooking as u finally moved out of your parents house to be independent! haa... have u added garlic, abit salt or soya sauce and some water to vegetables? it may taste better.
hey where's the soup??? usually have soup with dishes and rice. Thought kazu loves soup unlike kenichi, right?
Hey KAren, same here... i'm learning cooking haha. Keep it up, the more you cook, practise.. it will surely get 100% :)you go check my blog.. i bake and cook.. hee hee shown my pictures.
Esther
Karen, Good job for your cooking food! yes, I noticed my mil always cook soup for dinner everyday. Also my boys loves soup. Same Kenichi as Jon drank less soup!
U can buy "LEE KUM KEE of oyster sauce for cook meat and veg. It'll be nice taste!
Don't overcook a special for vegetables cos they have more vitamin!
I never forget that Ber Cheong cooked overcook veg with mushrooms as I ate it not nice! haha!!
how nice of karen learns to cook dishes. they look not bad as simple. i seldom cook cos bern likes to cook so i do baking. :-)
Post a Comment