Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Making cookies

I bought it from Fairprice.It would be quick and easy packet.It's made in USA.Kenichi did bake it before.

Just add 1/2 cup butter and 1 egg.Mix them with the packet above.


oh,noo...I realised that that packet is made in USA and temperature is different from singapore's temperature.So I lower the temperature-160 C instead of 250 C which USA's temperature is 350 F



Phew...these are oatmeal chocolate chips.I find them too sweet and abit soft due to abit more moisture.Thankfully,Kenichi still can eat them.
I am still learning how to make cookies,bake cake,etc.Thanks to Diana and Julie who motivate me to learn baking through their baking experiences.I thought that baking is not fun but it's quite interesting to bake though it's not easy to make baking.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh... Why you let us see a lot of "shit"? Puking!!!!! haha
*referring to the 2nd pix*

- joy

whiterabbit said...

haha at joy's comment! yup looks like 'shit'!

take your time learning how to bake. First time baking will not be success but after few tries, will success like julie and diana.

Anonymous said...

Yup carolyn!
Must say Karen so smart to snap a photo like that.
It kills my lunch mood!! Lost Lost mood!!

- joy

Unknown said...

U can't switch on high temperature as it will fast and become heat black. My experienced that I did high temperature for whole chicken from oven cos I wanted to do it fast time. I found out the all skin become black and inside chicken’s body was not cooked well yet!
I realized that must do cooking food slowly for low temperature and it will be well!

Anonymous said...

haha....so funny of joyin! well, carolyn is right that first mistake will improve better. I made few trial errors as long as they are eligible to eat. lah...