Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Mid-Autumn festival photos

3 sisters...who resembles the baby?Why Jileen(2nd niece) wear sunglasses?hee..
They like to pose for fun...
yeah,I don't know why they laughed suddenly when I say 123...maybe they laughed at my funny voice?hee...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name of 3rd beautiful baby?
Will they be having 4th sibling? Maybe it will be a boy,according to your family. Can try again? :P

-Joy

whiterabbit said...

more kids more headaches! :P

lovely baby...i missed carrying small baby. hee...

i think she looks more like jiselle.

Unknown said...

Also I love infant baby too! Also Aden likes baby cos he watched TV Chinese Drama "Baby Bonus" as he saw cute baby boy. I asked Aden go to tell his dad that he likes baby and wanted to play with baby. Dad was quiet! Haha!

Yr parents have four grandchildren and add one new 5th! WOW! Then turn my laws will be have 4th next year, CNY 2010. haha!