Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks for birthday presents

Know what?I had received two presents from my mother in law and Lina yesterday which fell on Kenichi's actual birthday (24th oct) instead of on my actual birthday.hee...Of course,I had received birthday present from Kenichi too which was really arrived earlier last week :P I followed Kenichi's idea that I rather open all the presents on my actual birthday instead of spot day.Because I mailed the birthday present to Kenichi so asked him if he opened it but he had not opened it yet as his birthday was not reached yet so he rather wait for his actual birth date to come and then he can open all the presents.Then I find it good idea.I believe that Kenichi should open all his birthday presents by now cuz' his birthday was almost over today (his america time zone) I will open all birthday presents later and update you all.Thanks,everyone for the birthday presents :)

No comments: