I am really happy with God who is really good to me! Pastor Kong had a new vision that he decided to have a new service at our local church in Jurong West.The new service will be on 2nd Dec at 11.30am every sunday onwards.2 services remains same at expo every sat at 5pm and sun at 9.30am.Yes,he has to rush to Jurong West to preach after service at expo.As he pray and fast,he felt that we need to redirect our attention back to our own local church in Jurong West for the next 2 years.We don't know when we will have new church with bigger space.It could be central place but still not confirmed yet.Wait for a few years later.You all don't have to say I am lucky to live near my parents's house cuz' Kenichi and I don't live on own place but with my parents.You can say I am lucky if we have own flat :) It takes 2 or less than 5 mins to walk towards my church in Jurong West.It saves my time and money too.Thank God that I don't have to go all the way to Expo from Jurong West every sat but I definitely miss the people at Expo.I always attend church at expo despite of long journey for at least 2 years.Thank God that Kazu enjoys attending nursery church at expo despite he hates long journey in mrt.Of course,I still bring Kazu to Jurong west for nursery school every sunday.He has to "follow" me where I go.hee...What matters is to attend church regularly and get closer to God.We always can meet up for gatherings/fellowship dinner/occassions.
Another thing is Pastor Sun hopes to set up a depression clinic next year.And hopes to set up clinics in China,Taiwan and Hong kong if it works here.Because there is an increase number of people depressed here so she wants to help them to cure depression.She already set up a nice school for poor children in China.The children were grateful to her for her help and generousness.
1 comment:
Well, Frances' wish is not fulfilled. hahaha. Her wish is to see 7 gals at th same church forever. So naive of her to think that way.
Post a Comment