Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
The Look-alike meter, I think, is a outer surface of photo. In real, you are daddy's. As for me, I don't need to check the look-laike meter between me and my parents because I am confirmed mum's. right ? haha
i don't agree that u look more 5% like your mother. Maybe u should put your younger looking father photo, the meter will show u look more like your father!
5 comments:
i felt that.. you looked more like your daddy..
I met my father in law many times. I always knew that my wife is more look like her dad. smile hugs!
Love,
Kenichi
The Look-alike meter, I think, is a outer surface of photo. In real, you are daddy's. As for me, I don't need to check the look-laike meter between me and my parents because I am confirmed mum's. right ? haha
-joysurf
I second! There is no doubt that you look more like your daddy! Not only looks but also stubborn nature :P
i don't agree that u look more 5% like your mother. Maybe u should put your younger looking father photo, the meter will show u look more like your father!
Post a Comment