Thursday, September 14, 2006

Not updated blog for a long time

I am sory not to blog for a long time.I bet that some of you are wondering why I never update for a long time.hee...well,I am quite busy with doing patchwork which take alot of my time.hee...But it can help me to be more patient.But one thing is I always remember to put God first and make sure I don't neglect God's word.I admit that I spend alot of time on completing my patchwork homework but I always pray to God and seek for His forgivness.Sometimes,I got worried that I could not finish patchwork on time but I did trust God who will make better plans.I almost skip attending cellgroup cuz' I got flu and was tired last friday.I kept praying that God will heal me and i trust Him.Thank God for answering me and he really heal me.Once reaching cellgroup,I felt peace and happy especially Jac Chan who always shows her cheerful smile.My flu stopped finally.Praise the Lord!The devil was trying to tell me not to attend cellgroup but Thank God that I did not choose to listen to him.The devil really works hard to keep telling me not to go but I was really struggling about it.I feel that holy spirit guided me to follow cellgroup and increase my trust in Jesus Christ.I will show you some photos of patchwork later.Just let you know that I would be going to Koh Samui with my colleagues tomorrow night after work till come back on this sunday night.So it will be a good break for me from work.I am looking forward to that.I will pack things tonight.I guess that I would update photos of koh samui next week if have time.Hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, Hopeully to have a blast time in Thailand for this weekend. I am going to Alabama for their homecoming weekend. They have a Ala VS Florida (America Football team). I am going to do Digital Camera for Florida School for the Deaf football team. My child friend hood's brother told me that He is working at Ala School for the Deaf as Resident Instructor, so I decided to visit at Ala and chance to meet my child hood friend. I have not seen him for 10 years.

Love,
Kenichi

Anonymous said...

Yes, God sees US :) Oftenly we feel that he is not there, but actually he is beside us, taking care of us. Thank God :) Have a nice week and enjoy with TDK friends. Hoopefully, we can meet up for long chat which i really miss it during my TDK days :(