Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Bid Singapore...
Mmm...I guess that some of you know about my emigiration to USA.Some of you are not aware about it.Even my boss is not aware of that too.Of course,i am not ready to tell them yet till next year (probably after CNY).I know it will be shocking news to them.I finally realise that in the bible,a wife must follow her husband where he goes.I admit my mistake.I appreciate my hubby's thoughtfulness towards my feelings.Thank God for knocking into my senses.Once I am married to him who is foreigner,I should know better for future.Yes,I will be emigirating to USA and join my husband to live together next year.We will be leaving Singapore around next late Aug.My husband told me that it will be his last visit to Singapore next year.Of course,I have mixed feelings towards my beloved family and husband.I could not bear to leave singapore and my family but am happy to join my husband in USA to live together.We had been on long distance relationship for about 3 years.Whenever I think of leaving my family,I would feel sad and tears come out alittle (I have to control my emotions).I know that my family will miss my boy,Kazu especially.My parents ask me to extend a few years more later but I can't cuz' I do miss my husband very much and he wants to be with our son too.He don't want to stay apart from my boy otherwise my boy will not want his daddy later!I told my buddy cum colleague,Gaylee about it and she was shocked.She don't want me to leave my job.She even wants to help me to find a job for my husband but it's already too late now.She will miss my company.I realised that it's funny for me to leave singapore cuz' when my best friend,Lina left for USA to study further.After her graduation,she decided to come home for good.Then it's my turn to go to USA to live with my husband.hee...Anyway,she told me that it's good experience for me to live different countries between America and Singapore.I know I will miss singapore food and mum's cooking.It's time for me to learn cooking on own!Deep in my heart,I don't wish to leave singapore at all but I have to follow my husband and I still have faith in God cuz' He knows us the best and make best plans for us so I trust Him no matter what.I won't fear anything as long as He will protect us well.I guess that it's enough talking for me cuz' I don't want to think of sad feelings.the more thinking,more emotional and tears...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hihi
Forgive me for not giving my comments on your past activites due that I am too busy, still even today.
Well,those closer to you will know that you get together with your husb in end,whatever you have any difficulties.If I were you,not only I but the LDR couples would do the same.It was very understandable.There is still a lot of chances for one, you can visit us sometimes or visa versa.
Come on,cheer up and look to a bright side.
Who knows,the next is me after you? so don't be surprised. ha ha
-joysurf
You really going :( sorry... i'm just too emotional. Anyway, God has plans behind everything..hear him, obey and thank God ok :) I will always pray for you..
karen....
Proverbs 31: 11 - 12
Ephesians 5: 22 - 24
Summarize...A wife should love her husband sacrifically, helping and supporting him, believing in him, submitting to him.
Just follow your heart and you would enjoy the blessings from GOD.
Wow... my underwear now has some brownies, especially after reading this blog. Hope to see you in USA sometimes soon!
yup, u have to follow your husband whereever he goes or stays. of course u will have definitely emotions when leaving S'pore, your friends and family behind but u will soon get over it, don't worry, u can come visit us sometimes every year or we can visit u over there.
gonna miss 3ks especially kazu!
You're leaving Singapore? That must be really hard, especially your family and friends. Did your husband find a job yet? I agree with y2, God is everywhere and is always with you and your family. Leaving behind family and friends is hard but it's true that husband and kids come first before anything else. Pray your journey will be a safe one and find true happiness wherever you go. I'm still your friend and feel free to talk to me when you can.
amy,thanks for your time to drop comment here.Yes,my husband found a job already.hope to chat with you online one day.BTK,what do you mean by "my underwear has some brownies....?don't tell me you shit?:p
Post a Comment