Sunday, September 24, 2006

Koh Samui trip on 15th~17th Sept 2006

My opinion of Koh Samui trip was not bad but this Rocky hotel is more suitable for couples,families.Rocky hotel is 4 stars and bed and bathroom are quite clean and nice.Thumb up!But this hotel is quite far away from airport and is more quiet place.We did not buy anything so much cuz' shopping is not big,just small town.We relaxed and played majhong and cards.Some colleagues are not active but prefer to rest at home.Perhaps,we think differently.Anyway,we had a good time there.Whenever I saw ang moh couples being affectionate,that always reminded me of my hubby.Of course,I do miss him alot since he left Singapore.He is always affectionate towards me.He did take care of me well whenever we went oversea.I never forget our sweet and nice moments with him.hee...Oh,yes,the airport at Koh Samui is really unique and no air con at all but they keep very old culture like not developing everything well.There is one only flight schedule for departure night and arrival afternoon.No wonder,the immirgation custom is very small!Then enjoy viewing these photos.Maybe if I have time,then I will add more photos later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u are lucky to get away to have a good short break from work and home! Ah, u should go for spa instead of playing mahjong or cards in hotel room.