
I know that it's not clear picture cuz' my interpreter,Jacqueline Chan who took the picture of us by her handphone.I wish she make the size bigger.Never mind :) It's none than Phyllis Quek.Yes,she stood with her friends and talked with Pastor Tan near us.hee...Frances Tay wanted to use her hp but her hp battery was already flat so we got Jac Chan to take photo of us,that's why.She is no airs but just ordinary woman.
3 comments:
wow! when was that pic taken? Last sat? If i were there, i can use my hp to take photo of her and the pic would be more clear than this one. But too bad i missed to meet her in person cos ranen had flu and cought at the wrong time.
is she pretty? She is much taller than u and frances! Was her bf around?
wah wah... I never see Phyllis before...alone Fann Wong... Even no international stars.
When will I have an chance and who I bump into, take photos? Am I disqualified to see artistes? *haha*
Of course, she is pretty. I can tell from news, tv and magazines.
carolyn,yup,we saw her last sat when you were not there after service.She looks same pretty in person as same on tv or magazine.Of course,she is tall like my younger sister,Jann.
Y2,i can't believe that you did not meet any stars but not even one!Kenichi met a few stars more than me!He is surprised to run into them easily in singapore unlike hollywood stars in USA.hee...
Post a Comment