Saturday, August 05, 2006

Li Yi's 1st birthday

I leave my boy at home under my elder sister's care.My mum went to Cameroon Highland that saturday night till came back that tuesday.I am too tired to bring him out.The party was at Potong Pasir Community Centre.I had a good chat with Lina.Yes,we have not hang out together for a long time.It's good to see other friends at the party.Someone thought that I am single so he asked me to look for guys around the party.I was surprised and told him that I am already married with a kid!He was kinda shocked and I don't look like a mother! hee...Of course,i was flattered to hear this :p Lina was there too and giggled at me.Here are a few photos below...

The decoration was designed by Melissa Ong

Kenny,LiYi & Melissa (a happy family)

LiYi looks like her mum or dad more?look like her dad more...

A sweet family....Julie,Bernard and Jamie.

It's Jarn May and Francis Tay's daughter who is 3 years old.She is cute!She can sign like Ranen signs!:)


It's me and Lina busy eating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ofc Liyi looks more like her dad! no christian name for her cos her dad prefer chinese name to keep family chinese name strong. hmmm...cool to hear that.

at first, i couldn't recognise franmay's daughter, juliet in the pic until i saw its caption! Oh really? I can't imagine Ranen and juliet could meet and use sign language to each other, they will look more cutier in this way!

u and lina just met not long ago, lah but only few weeks since celebrating joyin's birthday.

haa... wondering who that poor-informed person is, who thought u are still single? Can u tell me?