Kneading dough by hands is quite tough job!Ha...
1st attempt:All the buns are abit hard though Kenichi said not bad.I was not satisfied with buns that are not soft.
2nd Attempt:These buns are much better and abit soft due to kneading dough properly. I made different buns such as cheese,butter,raisini,cinnamon,chocolate chips :)
Kenichi says these buns are abit much better.My family like it too.One of my colleagues said the buns are abit hard to eat but still good to eat.She claimed that her teeth is weak.hahaha...However,I need to improve kneading dough and making buns.I wish I have bread machine so that I don't have to knead dough but I enjoyed kneading dough.However,I rather spend money on family's needs first.hee... Anyway,I got some free bread soft or improver from Julie.I will try to add bread soft for better buns to see if they are real soft buns next time again :)
3 comments:
your breads look nice and good but taste abit hard? why not u buy bread maker? It can make dough, may be better tasting than kneading dough with your hands?
next time make bread buns for us to try when we visit your house one day?
u so bad for not giving me eat : p
All bread buns look nice! Congrat!
Post a Comment