Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gathering lunch with my boss and colleagues

I think there was a "nice" gathering with my boss and colleagues's families on 22 may,saturday.hee...my generous boss invited my family and my colleagues's families to lunch buffet at Fullerton Hotel.I was surprised to hear this why my boss suddenly organised the gathering for us.Thank God that Kenichi managed to get off day on that saturday.After Kazu's chinese class,then we rushed to Fullerton Hotel to join them for lunch buffet.Yes,the lunch dim sum buffet is quite nicer and yummy! From 11.30am to 1.15pm cost $28++,1.30pm-3pm costs $33++ on weekend only.Child price above 6 years old is half price only.Thank God that Kazu don't have to pay :) The price is really worth to eat include shark's fin soup,seafood hor fun,etc.What's more,we were really full till we don't feel hungry at night but we do eat light dinner only.I would like to go there again.My colleagues agreed too and even they will bring their parents to eat there.hee...I recommend you to try dim sum lunch buffet at Fullerton Hotel :) I am sorry that I did not take photo so much because we are too hungry and busy to take photos of many dishes!hahaha...


By the way,my boss is very generous and pampers only kids...She's always like that.Of course,she bought sweets and popular book voucher for my son and my colleague's 2 boys too.Wow,she's so kind and nice boss,right?hee...They love Kazu's cheerful and happy face and he's so friendly and talkative.hahaha....They are impressed that Kazu can communicate with his deaf parents:) Since now,they kept talking about another gathering again,probably organise chalet for bbq some day.wait and see...



3Ks family and my boss,Wendy
My accounts colleagues...Front row is Cindy (our leader),Wendy (our boss).Back front on left is me,carine,josephine (both of them know sign language),Hweeling

All families,our colleagues....

2 comments:

whiterabbit said...

wow how generous your manager is! It must be that she is very loaded! hee...

di said...

wow..ur manager's so good to u and ur colleagues.