Monday, April 19, 2010

Overslept in MRT

This is my first time to oversleep in mrt.Worse,I missed a few more stations!hee.... After reading the bible,then I dozed off immediately till I woke up and checked which station is so the next station is Redhill.so I went to sleep again a while till I felt many footsteps around me and I woke up!
shit,the station is Tanah Merah! I quickly alight off and walked downstairs quickly.Then I walked another stairs to go over the station.It was about 7.40am.I prayed that I will not be too late.I managed to reach Aljunied mrt and catch up with bus no.125 but unfortunately,the bus was fully packed so I had to wait for another bus.It was already 8am so I prayed for bus to come early so that I can reach office early.Thank God,the bus came in just time and I reach office at 8.15am.Phew....
Can't believe that I slept again a while like 10 mins yet the mrt passed by many stations so fast.hee...Thank God for bringing me to office early than late for work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha :P That's so unlike you! I refer to you oversleeping in MRT! Be glad that Singapore is a small island.. If not, you may end up in a further station instead of Tanah Merah!

whiterabbit said...

haha...never know u were so sleepy! Once u found u missed your station, yr eyes already opened widely, not sleepy at all! Thanks God that u didn't reach Changi Airport! hee...

Being late is once should be okay but depend on your boss...whether she is in bad mood or not. My workplace is flexible, if slightly late, it's okay.

Unknown said...

Haha! How lucky u were! Your boss doesn’t have scold u if u were not late! I experienced to miss some stations and bus stops when I was oversleep. I took re-cycle to transports! :D