On actual day,a few colleagues kept asking me about my son and seem to want to see him again.I also checked with Kenichi and Thank God that he was off day so I asked him to bring kazu out and meet me at mrt.So I decided to inform HR dept at last min.They said no problem.
After work,I went to meet my husband and kazu at Tanjong Pagar MRT first.Then I brought them to Amara Hotel for appreciation dinner which my company held.Actually,my company supposed no plans for dinner due to bad economic but the managment decided to change plans so give appreciation dinner at last min (two weeks only away from actual date).It was just only appreciation dinner,no lucky draws but just eat and chat only...:ucky for Kenichi to enjoy japanese food such as sushi,noodles,etc.After dinner,then we went to rush to my cellgroup member's house for christmas party.
3 comments:
oh it was already long ago, u didn't update since now? hee...
your co is so good, giving spouse and children free unlike my co, must pay for spouse and children if bring them along to d & d! Spouse - $80 and child- $100! Not worth to go! That's why i never attend d & d every year!
hahaha...yup,i clean forgot about the photos of apprecation dinner since last dec till I saw the photo of us on my colleague's PC screensaver.I realised it and then updated it :P
Yup,sorry to hear that your hubby or child have to be required to pay.Sigh
Your Japanese big boss is much than my boss & his wife (Dad in law’s brother). Dad in law’s sisters always gave X-mas presents to my boys and their little cousin on every years when they visited.
Kazu must enjoy X-mas present! :)
Post a Comment