
From right to left (oldest OX to youngest OX):10 July,28 Oct,30 Oct and lastly 27 Nov.my youngest niece is on the way this july :)
I wish the year of OX would be much better for us and we would be determined and work hard to make our dream come true.We should not give up easily no matter whatever especially economy crisis.We must keep trusting and faith in God.He has best plans for us.Angeline,excuse me for stealing your nice photo and I paste it here.hee...
2 sisters are missing from 7 sisters...
Another 2 sisters were busy taking photos...who else? Angeline and Lina:)
Wow,he must be influenced by his elder cousin who always love to make funny face in front of camera...
Yeah,he likes to pose again...
5 comments:
hey who said that I was busy taking photos? You all "omitted" me from such a great photo! I wanted to be in! :(
Anyway, i think i was actually busy chatting with other friends la.. Angeline was more busy taking photos. Don't forget her other professional photos which had impressed us!
New template? U designed this butterfly background? Or Lina designed it for you, eh?
Anyway, it is nice, lor.
Purple is your fav color...
wow new skin? not bad! But the words are quite small to see.. hee...u can change the font size to bigger one.
yup look forward to visiting Joyin's house again! I love staying at her house as i always feel very comfortable there like my 2nd home! :D
New Year,so high time to see a new blogskin.
Nice & Bright!
So did white too.Cute & pinky!
White,
Your house also comfortable. Of course I did feel comfortable at your place too.
It don’t have copyright that u take from people’s belong beautiful photos. I admired their own hands made by themselves!
Thanks for taking my photo to yr blog and sharing to everyone.
Post a Comment