Monday, March 09, 2009

Sorry for not blogging...

Dear readers,
I am sorry for not blogging for a long time for almost 2 months.I was busy with work and other things.Shame on me for not blogging so long :)I will try my best to blog daily whenever I have time.I had updated some photos for CNY family below.I have many photos to share with you all but will post them later.Thank you for your patience and faithfully visiting my blog.
============================================
On 1st CNY,Kazu disliked staying at home for the whole day so he demanded to go out with his grandparents even though I disliked going to relatives's house.Because he saw his cousins going out with their parents to their uncle's house together so he wanted to follow them,that's why.At night,then my aunts and cousins came to my parent's house for chatting till about 11pm.


We usually took photo of family first before going out later in the afternoon on 1st CNY.

Kazu and me without Kenichi again...


They are always best playmates.Sometimes,they fought each other but make up friends quickly.


My younger niece is very sensitive girl over very small matter.She has her own pride!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm surprised that you dislike visiting your relatives during CNY. I thought you are sociable with your relatives.

Your son, Kazu resembles your hubby. Chubbier than before.

Anonymous said...

I thought you enjoy visiting your relatives because I see all of you are close to each other. Hmm..
Me too!! hehee., Can't believe we are of the same animal year. no wonder..

wright-karen said...

I am sorry that I did not make it clear about dislike visiting relatives.I mean I did not feel like going to relatives's house without Kenichi around.If Kenichi is around,then I may not mind going there as long as we can have company for each other instead of feeling alone.Hereby,I am more comfortable with my mum's relatives:P

Anonymous said...

yeah quite boring to visit relatives as we are deaf while they are hearing, we have nothing to talk about. I prefer visiting my own friends' houses as i enjoy chatting with friends! haa...

kazu is lucky to have playmates! His expression can tell that he really enjoyed CNY very much!

Anonymous said...

of course, always get boring when visit relatives and alot eating & drinking on the CNY! Hope we can own go for a long holiday on the CNY!

Angeline