Sigh...My mother was missing from the photo!Wish Jann's maid was missing instead.Kazu was quite scared and started to cry when reaching real big wheel.He insisted on going home and don't want to go to flyer because he's so scared yet my 2 nieces are not scared! So weird of him,right?My dad decided to carry him and brought him to flyer.Once we entered the flyer,Kazu began to feel ok and played around us!So I asked him if he wants to go there again but he did not want! But my niece wants to go there again! I will post some more photos later.Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Singapore Flyer with my family
Sigh...My mother was missing from the photo!Wish Jann's maid was missing instead.Kazu was quite scared and started to cry when reaching real big wheel.He insisted on going home and don't want to go to flyer because he's so scared yet my 2 nieces are not scared! So weird of him,right?My dad decided to carry him and brought him to flyer.Once we entered the flyer,Kazu began to feel ok and played around us!So I asked him if he wants to go there again but he did not want! But my niece wants to go there again! I will post some more photos later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
wow what a beautiful photo especially night skyscrapers in the background.. Then i must try it at night.
hmm i also don't know why kazu is scared. Anyway he will get over with the fear of heights as he gets older. He has to! Because his daddy will surely take him to surf on high waves!
not again so small photo? can u upload in large size? hee... how come your mum was not there? can ask another photo. I already asked to do another photo as Rena's head suddenly turned back. We had taken photos twice. That's why we bought the best one.
haha...cute of kazu! Maybe he scare of night. Try to bring him during day when kenichi comes back. look forward to seeing more photos of yours later.
ah,lina...don't be fooled by beautiful scenery in the photo!hee...I think it would be better if view in the evening instead of night or day :)
carolyn,yeah,the pillar blocked her face till we realised the my mum is not in the photo when bought the photo! Too late! sigh...
Karen,
Wow! You're more outing wz yr family than us. How envy of you! Cos my family in law didn't much outing like Zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Travel, etc... Only celebrating our laws's b'days at home!
Happy Big Family!
red14
I forget to add to ask you how much this last the photo of S'pore Flyer?
red14
I forget to add to ask you how much this last the photo of S'pore Flyer?
red14
I forget to add to ask you how much this last the photo of S'pore Flyer?
red14
red14,mmm...yeah,we treasure our family values and enjoy spending time with whole family whose kids can make it more livlier :) My sister in law was the one organised the outing for my brother's birthday too.We paid tickets for our parents too.My sisters have passion member which can offer 30% discount for spore flyers.
Post a Comment