Sunday, November 30, 2008

My birthday photos in Oct

I am sorry I have not been blogging for a long time cuz' I was quite busy with alot of work nowadays.Anyway,I updated my photos about my family and friends celebrating my birthday.They are so sweet and nice!I love them.Of course,not forget my best friend,Lina who sent birthday present to me too! Sorry,I did not have time to take photo of them :) I will remember to take photo when I wear it :D Yes,I don't forget my hubby who wished me birthday video too:) I appreciated his thoughtfulness despite of his busy life in USA.He's so sweet too!

My friends always celebrate 2 birthdays for me and Julie every year cuz' our birthday dates are close.

Where are both cancerians?:P One is very busy at work while other is working oversea.


Yes,we welcomed Ranen(carolyn's son) to join us our birthday cuz' Raymond was busy looking after Rena at home!Her parents were away for holiday!


Thank you very much,dear sisters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops.... i must must send u our photos.... shit! :) haha

keep young always!!! :)

terence

Anonymous said...

Julie and You show off this vouchers gift! hee.. jus kidding.. enjoy shopping with vouchers by urself. ok :)