Yeah,we had a nice dinner gathering for family on 14th Sept.After that,then we went to park outside my parents's house for lanterns.My son and elder niece were running happily.We took a few photos of them,us for fun! hee...
I like this best picture cuz' they look natural and cute!:)
They are trying to pose as model...Why Kazu always close his eyes as his daddy closes eyes?hee
They are my parents's little grandchildren...
Yeah,where are you again,kenichi?
Jann(younger sister),mother,Joanne(Elder sis),me (middle sis),Limin(youngest sis in law)
This is my family...
Trying to make funny faces for one more photo.
9 comments:
haha at kazu's same behavior as his daddy when closing eyes in front of camera.
Indeed a great family photo. Too bad kenichi missed it but anyway there is always next time.
Hey, kazu got a Thomas & Friends shirt yet you claimed that he did not have any! :P Well i guess you did not want him to wear tanktop like that for attending Thomas & Friends show.
not only kenichi missed it.joanne's husband's not there too:)
Lina,don't "jump" to conclusion!:P He wore t-shirt immediately on the same day when his younger aunt,Jann bought it for him,you see.
karen
u changed a new colour dye hairstyle! super long hair!
yeah! she got brown hair... I felt mooncake festival is more of halloween as a childrens' fun. How do I know? I was in Singapore during mooncake in Sept 2005. That was my feeling about this.
love,and peace
K1
how nice of your whole family went out to celebrate mooncake festival!
haha...like son like dad, got same habit of closing eyes in front of camera?
k1 and angeline, ya i teased her that she looks like ah lian when i saw her hair blonde too 'golden'.haaa...but she went to darken her hair again, finally looks much better now! :D
haha...cute of kazu so excited and can't wait but to wear thomas & friends singlet immediately!
haa..really?carolyn,you should not tell karen until i have seen her 'ah lian' hair.
hahaha...Not Carolyn said so but some colleagues esp.male 'teased' me by saying "wow" or I look like lion! hahha...On first day,my hair was okay till I washed my hair twice and it become worse.That's why lucky carolyn had a chance to see me during bible test last tuesday.Jac chan or Frances said I look like ang moh or follow my husband's hair too.hahaha.After that,I went to hair salon change darker tone hair and I need to pay only $12 for wash and blow.Phew! hahaha.The hairstylist said I should not wash hair too much and the colour will become light.
Post a Comment