Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kazu's talking

Grandma:Boy,I will go stay at Uncle's house (younger brother) because you are so naughty!

Kazu kept quiet and then told mummy about it.

(mum was signing to Kazu)
Mum:Your grandma stay at Uncle's house,then how?You better not be so naughty!Grandma is angry.

Kazu (smile):Never mind.I have you,mummy.

Mum(wide eyes):Who takes care of you or fetch you to school and home back if grandma don't live with us any more.She will stay at uncle's house.

Kazu:mummy can bring me to school and home.*talk happily*

Mum:I can't bring you to school every morning because I have to work.How?

Kazu:I want mummy to bring me to school *shouting*

Mum shook head in disagreement:I can't and I must go to work and bring money.If no money to bring,then you have no school,toys,milk.How?If I can go to work,then I can send you to school with money.ok?

Kazu:No! Daddy has money and work too so he can give you money.You no work.You bring me to school.ok!

Mum:Dad has money?Where is the money?*handing my hand out*

Kazu:Wait for dad to give you money.Not now.Dad is already flying and in far away place.He will give you money tomorrow or later.


=================================================================================
We are surprised to see Kazu talking like that.Yes,he sometimes talks back to me.Yes,he always remembers daddy.For eg.when he brush toohbrush,he saw daddy's toothbrush and pointed at it and said it's daddy.He points at key chain and says it's daddy!
I can see that Kazu seems to prefer me to take care of him but I can't afford to become full-time housewife.I need someone to teach and talk to Kazu at home after school.Besides,he can learn chinese language from his grandparents.I am always grateful to my grandparents who help to look after Kazu while kenichi and I go to work.Thank God who bless Kazu and protect my family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...cute conversation!

ya, small kids tend to be very smart in talking back! They always win in the end of conversation as they are too stubborn to listen or give in!

wow kazu's memory is very good! He can remember his own daddy's things left behind.

Anonymous said...

haha, Kazu is similar to my niece, Natalie. She loves to talk back to me too. She also talks back to Grandpa and Grandma.

Anonymous said...

u can scold him if he talks to u back but must be in a nice tone way..He will learn discipline when he grows up :-)

Anonymous said...

My son is darn smart kid. Kazu knows about the situation within a sly smart... ahahhheeee I bet my mom is really anxious to see her grandson in three weeks. hugs! take care!

love,
K1