Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looking forward...

I am very sorry that I had not been blogging for almost month because I was quite busy with alot of work but have to change my work schedule.Yes,I miss Gaylee's chatting and company since she had left.We still keep in touch with each other via emails/sms :)

By the way,my husband will come to Singapore in 2 weeks time so I am looking forward to seeing him soon and we can have company for each other.hee.I think Kazu will be happy to see him too.Time flies so fast cuz' half year only come already (next month-June,wow) This week was quite busy day cuz' cousins and relatives from USA and malaysia came to singapore and attend one of my cousin's wedding last tuesday.Yes,I had not enough sleep lately cuz' Kazu always sleep so late esp.if any relatives stay at my parents's house for a few days.will post some photos of cousin's wedding later.

No comments: