Congrats to Jac Chan!
Yes,she finally graduated in School of Theology on 2nd Sept,Sunday.I decided to leave Kazu at home cuz' I had to wake up very early and we attend church in the morning.I had to meet Carolyn,Raymond and Ranen for breakfast first before heading to church abit early in order to take photos with Jac Chan first before the service started at 10am.I felt freshed.Funnyily,Carolyn kept talking to me during wordship but Frances always shoved my arm to stop talking because it won't be nice to talk in front of new friends in church.We usually went to church on every sat evening but Carolyn usually kept quiet and tired but not that sunday morning,she felt very energised.hee...ok,let's talk about Jac Chan now.I admire her for having faith in God who will organise good plans for her.She has a family but not easy for her to juggle her family and studies yet she can manage to pass all her exams with flying colours! School of Theology is for studying bible,worship,praise,leadership,know all about holy spirit,God,etc.It took her to graduate in 4.5 months.She encourages us to take up school of theology (bible study) if we have a chance in future.I hope to take it up one day if I have enough money and time but not easy cuz' we need interpreters at school.Because school of theology requires alot of time to do many homework.It means must be full time student,not part time student! We must trust God who have plans for us whatever. Praise the lord that Jac Chan is a housewife so it is no problem for her!Anyway,we were very happy for her!She is always generous too.After service in church,then she brought us to nice restaurant at Chinese Swimming club but in the end,she bought us lunch despite we wanted to pay lunch.She is grateful to us for giving our support to her but she really deserves good support from us cuz' she always help us whenever we are in need!May God bless her with happiness and prosperity :) We had a few photos in graduation ceremony too.



1 comment:
haha...yup i felt fresh and energised in the morning, that's why i became talkative! hee...but i prefer evening service on Sat.
Congrats and thanks to Jac!
Post a Comment