I would like to share God's word with you again about tithe/offering which is very important.Tithe means offering 10% of salary to God.If we don't tithe or offering,we are robbing God cuz' money don't belong to us.In fact,God is very very very rich,he don't need our money but He wants to test us and see how much we love Him.The whole bible in malachi,we can test God on money.As for me,I always try my best to offer some money to God whenever attending church every saturday.If I miss church,then I accumlate some money and offer them to God.However,sometimes,it's not easy task but I must pray and ask Holy Spirit to guide me.Thank God and Praise Him for giving us a fixed income.We can manage to save up some and sometimes,we treat dinner to my family or buy nice toys for Kazu.
Anyway,always bear word-God loves a cheerful giver and the cheerful giver will get more blessing and rewards from Him.It's true!I had heard many wonderful testimonals from church friends and they have more blessings.That's why I say we all must have strong faith and trust God.
3 comments:
Regarding your subject,I knew it for a very long time :)
I think I must say that Pastor Kong is very good in preaching the gospel.It don't mean bad insults but really true & interesting.He wowed me with something(sorry I forgot what. 4 years ago)with a story,using the famous stars like Tiger Wood and other one's achievements of which I never thought.
Do continue listening to Pastor Kong and you are never 200% bored.That way, you will grow wiser.
Lastly, don't ask me (you know!):PP
-joysurf
Hoarding money does nothing to make us or the world better. We have to muster the courage to give them away to those who are mostly in need without expecting more blessings in return, depending on how genuine sincerity we have - only God knows.
Actually, it doesn't matter whether our pastor is boring or not. It actually, is OWN SELF growing with God. If your heart is exciting, you won't find it bore at all. (How? God's Words and it depend your relation with God) Tithe- bible stated we must give back to God the tenth. Never expect return from God, if you are expecting returns, God rather don't want anything from you and keep the tenth.But surely,God will bless you in his way at no time :)
Living in a sacrifise way, this is another way to serve/ offering God. Example: Wake up early, just to pray and read his word, give your most "precious" time to God.Do you know another way to offer to God is to - introduce him to your non believer friends :)
Post a Comment