Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CNY photos

what is that smell?Oh,it must be Jiselle's buttock...
I am so happy to see everyone here...

Cheers!Good and nice photo except Kenichi's sleepy eyes again :P
Taken photos at River Pao festival.Quite crowd but enjoyed watching firework.
Dad&Mum,don't squeeze me so hard.I am so tired...

Do we look like each other?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

at first i didn't notice jiselle's buttock! haa... luckily not smelly otherwise kazy would cover his nose with his hand!

very obvious that u and kazu do look alike!

From far view, Patrick does look more like TCS actor, Christopher!

Anonymous said...

Have not seen your 1st sis lately in photos. What's up with them?
- joysurf

wright-karen said...

hahaha....i am used to see patrick often and don't see him looking like TCS christopher lee :)
Joyin,why don't you ask me about my brother?:p My elder sister was out of town that time.

Anonymous said...

Where they go??
Tot boys never like to be taken in photos,right? So I didn't ask for him. haa

Anonymous said...

Where they go??
Tot boys never like to be taken in photos,right? So I didn't ask for him. haa

wright-karen said...

hahha...you know boys well,eh?hee...Oh,they went to bangkok and she loves shopping!

Anonymous said...

kazu eyes look like you! and smile is more sweet than me lol! :P

terence