I want to see how this cake looks like when I decide to choose square pan but it turns out short height cake.So interesting.One of blogger gives tip:small and rectangle pan,will make cake look taller.
Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Tme to bake
Finally,it was time for me to bake cakes and muffin last sunday.I had been busy with housechores at home.I usually bake every sunday afternoon so that I can pass some cake to my family whenever we go to my parents's house for dinner.I will bake when I am free only.
Blueburry muffins-Kenichi loves to eat more...Too bad,I made only 7 muffins.

Butter raisin cake (Diana & Lina,I know you hate to eat raisin :P)
I want to see how this cake looks like when I decide to choose square pan but it turns out short height cake.So interesting.One of blogger gives tip:small and rectangle pan,will make cake look taller.
I want to see how this cake looks like when I decide to choose square pan but it turns out short height cake.So interesting.One of blogger gives tip:small and rectangle pan,will make cake look taller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aiyoh,why you must tell world that i hate raisin?Hee..
muffins and cake look great!
haha...diana, relax...karen's blog is not showing to the whole world!
karen, i can eat raisins but not crazy over it. I prefer cheese or chocolate cake than butter cake.
haha raisin is just a food.. It is a good thing to let the world know.. Then they won't feed us with raisins!
yr baking muffins and cake are good so it is great to enjoy eating. keep it up!
cheers,
Julie
Post a Comment