We were tired and took a rest for a while before going back for lunch.
Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Monday, June 07, 2010
Jurong Bird Park
Thank God for the good weather that we could be able to bring Kazu out the next morning (6 June,Sunday).Thankfully,Kenichi had 2 off days-sat and sun.Kazu had a good time at Jurong Bird Park.Thank God again that we don't have to pay admission fees except Kazu who is hearing.We can pay child admission fee-$12.90 only :) I use my handphone to take photo because Kenichi was too tired/lazy to bring his SLR camera.Reaching there,he realised that there are many nice places/birds to take photo so he will bring us there again this month so that he can bring his camera and take many photos later.
The photo was taken by Kazu.
is it peacock?But no beautiful feather tail?
yes,it can walk freely around the place near cafe...
What are cranes doing now?
We were tired and took a rest for a while before going back for lunch.
Kazu's favourite kid spaghetti with sausages.Yummy...
Karen's fish burger...Nice! potatoes are also nice.
Kenichi's beef burger-not bad...Overally,the food at Bongo restaurant is nice despite of expensive prices.We spent food about $36 only exclude drinks!After lunch,we went home happily though tired esp.Kazu.
We were tired and took a rest for a while before going back for lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey you bought another new phone? No more nokia one? :P I am asking because the quality of your mobile photos are not bad :)
btw, i love your blog theme! Very refreshing! ;-)
Oh,really?hee...Why do you always think I am Nokia Fan?:P No,I am still using old humble handphone-Sony Ericsson.hee...Long ago,I was told by a salegirl from M1 shop that Sony Ericsson is better at more better quality of pictures than all handphones if I want to use handphone for photos.So I gave it a try to choose Sony Ericsson :)
karen,what model is yours?how come mine (T700) gets blur pix?
nice and simple photos. u should pose with these beautiful birds! hee...Of course if want hp with good camera, i always support SE with cyber shot becos it has the best shots, got clear and sharp pics than nokia! I own nokia hp now becos it has screen touch, don't need good camera from it as i have S90! hehee...
diana, maybe your hands always are shaking when hold camera, isn't it? hee...
Nice plate of Zebra!
Post a Comment