By the way,these photos are taken below at vegetarian restaurant in Chinatown.We always celebrated my mum's chinese birthday which was usually 2 days earlier before Chinese New year starts.Yup,she prefers chinese birthday to actual birthday.She deserves a nice dinner birthday because she willingly helps to look after Kazu and 2 girls and also cook dinner for us most of time.Not only that but she also helps to teach her grandchildren to learn chinese or maths or simple english words instead of letting them to play whenever she's free.She is also good at discplining them.She's understanding and best mum I ever have.She don't really look old but still always young at heart in my eyes :) I wish her a good health and enjoy good life forever...
*I still wait for my younger sister to send chinese new year photos to me so long...*
2 comments:
hey how come no photos of vegetatarian dishes? u forgot to take photos of them? i am curious to see how delicious the dishes are!
where is your elder sis? Thought her birthday is closer to your mum's. Of course your mum will be blessed to be always strong and healthy who has great experiences in taking care of kids and cooking food for u all!
yeah yeah... your younger sis does resembles her baby!
People believe that Chinese Birthday Wishes always earlier date as good lucky. I remembered that last time, baby Jedrick’s 1 month celebrated had been earlier date! Your mom looks very healthy and strong!
Your blog’s is nice colourful!
Post a Comment