Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kazu got new career?

We went to United Square and saw Little Kids and Big World promotion which must be spent $50 and get free entry to different careers for kids only.There are many different careers like pilot,scientist,army,etc.Carolyn and I shared spending on restaurant above $100 so that we can get 2 free entry tickets for Kazu and Ranen.I asked Kazu which career he wants to play such as pilot,scientist,doctor,etc.He chose pilot cuz' he likes to fly a big plane.We were about to bring Kazu without us,parents but he started to cry very loudly and did not want to follow Ranen because of just woman dummy standing on display.I told him she's just only dummy,not human being but he still did not want to go but Ranen was very excited to see different career.We tried to persuade Kazu to give it a try but he refused but end up vomitting.So I was about not to let him go with Ranen but Carolyn still asked me to try to persuade him again.The woman at pilot display came to talk to him round and gave him a warm talking before entering.He got a sweet to pacify him and he is unwilling to follow the woman and Ranen.Phew...Finally,Kazu did enjoy playing as "pilot" in a big plane finally.I told him that he should not be scared of small things.He just smiled broadly.After that,Kazu and Ranen got free photo taken.Thanks to Carolyn who kept asking me to persuade Kazu to go when I was about to give up on his cries and stubborness.hee...



He don't look natural in his smile...hee

1 comment:

whiterabbit said...

kazu looks great in his pliot uniform! He smiled widely unlike Ranen! hee...yup u should thank me for suggesting little kids and big world promotion at united sq becos we managed to get free more than 10 studio photos of each kid and our boys can learn how pilot jobs look like.