Dear readers,
I am terribly sorry for not blogging for a long time.I was quite busy with shifting to new office recently.Finally,we settled down in new office at Kallang but it's new environment but not good place for me...Because in old office,all bosses can't see what I am doing on the internet or not but now,I dare not surf the internet or chat in emails nowadays unless they are at meeting or on leave.That's why I had to grab a chance to blog here.Why not blog at home instead?Excuse me,sometimes,I have no time to blog.hee.But when I have time at home,I definitely will blog for sure :)
Here is my update news...I would like to thank God:-
1)Kenichi got a part time job at Chicago Restaurant.What a small world! David (Joyin's husband) works there too.They are colleagues too.That reminds me of me and joyin who were also colleagues in my company! hee...Anyway,it's temp job only first till he can find stable and permanent job later.
2)Finally,we have our own sweet home at Boon Lay.
3)My old office at Alexandra changed to Kallang Way (I miss queenstown!hahaha)
4)Welcome to my youngest niece baby,Jinette on 19 July!She looked so cute and sweet.Hard to see whose face looks like.She will turn 1 month soon.Yes,it's my younger sis who gave birth to a girl :)
Lastly,thank you for reading my blog faithfully.I will try my best to blog so often as much as I can.I will post some more photos later.Thank you once again.
1 comment:
if u have internet at home instead of your parents' house, u surely will have more time to update your blog and post more photos.
Post a Comment