Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sanitary pads vs Diapers



Kazu got a funny question...When he saw a commerical ad for "Laurier sanitary pad"on tv,the sanitary pad was shown how to solve problem.
He waved his hand at me in calling me.I turned my attention to him.

He pointing at Laurier sanitary pad on tv

Kazu : Can you buy it for me and I wear it?I don't want to wear diaper any more.

Karen: No,you can't wear it.It's only for women.

Kazu: Why not boys?I like small "pad".It looks nice!

Karen: No,you still can't wear it.The pad is too small for you.You always urine too much.Diaper is suitable for you and babies only.Diapers are big space than pads.

Kazu: No,I am already big boy now.Why no boys wear it?

Karen patiently explains: No,the pad is for only women and got something dirty so the women need to wear it.Men don't have something dirty.So they don't need pads.The pads are not for urine.

Kazu still looked at me as if he looked blurred.Maybe he's still too young to understand what the sanitary pad is for women only.hee...

5 comments:

jann said...

haha...tats funny...luckily my girls didn't ask me, otherwise i won't know how to answer them! :p

60 said...

haha.. wait till he grows up and read your post. He will be surely paiseh for asking his own mommy like that! :P

Anonymous said...

Kazu's dad: I am laughed at my son. He will learn about this in few years later. I wish, I would hug him now. He is cute boy!

whiterabbit said...

lol! so funny! yup cute of him! that means he likes to watch drama tv which always will come out tv commericals when it's break time?

Anonymous said...

I laughed at Kazu! He is smart boy! Enjoy tat funny ask questions!

Angeline