Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Xmas photos Part 2
We went to Suntec city for shopping on 25th Dec.Yes,the kids are always noisy and running anywhere but they still followed us together. The kids like to make funny faces in front of camera.SO cute.THe photo was taken at citilink Another photo again at citilink...
My younger niece,Jileen and me at Suntec City outside.
Too bad,my hubby was not here to celebrate x'mas with us.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So nice seeing kazu and his cousins taking photos together frequently.
Making funny faces in front of camera is more expressive and candid. Enjoyed looking at their poses.
It seems that they enjoy being in front of camera. Who knows, they may become part-time models someday? hehe..
9 comments:
So nice seeing kazu and his cousins taking photos together frequently.
Making funny faces in front of camera is more expressive and candid. Enjoyed looking at their poses.
It seems that they enjoy being in front of camera. Who knows, they may become part-time models someday? hehe..
P/S: I miss Suntec City! =)
Post more photos of your kazu and his little cousins, especially Jiselle. She is an interesting person. Thks. :)
Long time ago, Jiselle pinched little kazu and now protects her little sister, Jileen. Wow, Jileen looks so cute and seems to be easy-going.
Hi,child lover...may I know who you are?Do I know you?
wow they like to pose in front of camera! Really great poses! They enjoyed alot during Christmas!
Karen Wright, yes, we know each other and even smsed each other. ;)
If you know who I am, no need to blow the trumpet. ;)
mmm...I also received many smses from many friends too :P Please give another hint again.Thanks
Child Lover must be Kazay?
ah,nope...child lover is somebody else :)
I miss you a lot. have a CNY!
Post a Comment