Yes,he had a bad cough and his cough was on and off for a long time.Recently,he recovered from cough finally.Then he had a cough again for 5 days.Since the medicine was used up,then I wanted to buy same medicine for his cough but the nurse advised me to see doctor since his cough was not recovered for a long time.My hubby and I brought him to same clinic but different doctor on that sat morning 28th June.Then the doctor checked his chest and he was okay.Then he was given different medicine and antiotides which must be completed.My mum asked me not to give anitotide to him cuz' she was afraid that some effects will be affected on him but the doctor said he must complete all antiotides and his body will be cleared.I thought that his cough will be recovered.Sigh...True enough,my mum is right.Kazu had suddenly breathing so hard and started to wheeze.He could not sleep well and then vomitted it.Argghh...Then he still wanted to go to church despite of his not feeling well.When I fetched him from church,the teacher told me that kazu had a bad cough and cried all the time.He won't tell the teacher why he cried or won't play.Then after dinner,he kept telling me to go home early.We agreed and brought him home quickly.He kept vomitting and asked me to bring him to see doctor.He said he feels painful on his chest.We were abit worried about him.
During waiting time,he kept asking me when he can see doctor but i told him to be patient and wait for his turn to see doctor.Then the different doctor advised me to bring him to KKH immediately since he has a quite bad cough and wheezing.Then we went to KKH for accident & emergency dept at night.The doctor was not sure whether he has asthma or brochitis cuz' it was Kazu's first time to have wheezing but he's more likely to have asthma.But I thought that wrong medicine caused him to start wheezing but the doctor disagreed it.But I asked the doctor how come he has suddenly wheezing after taking last medicine.Last time,he did not have any problems at all whenever taking medicine for cough!Then the doctor said that by time,the mucus would accumlated and caused him to have wheezing suddenly when he had a cough.So Kazu had admitted to hospital for a few days cuz' he needs to be observed and taught how to prevent from asthma.So I took urgent leave for one day and stayed with Kazu for 2 nights while Kenichi stayed overnight with us at hospital.That monday morning,the doctor advised me to stay another night in order to ensure that Kazu would be perfectly fine though he had abit only wheezing.So I made a special request that Kazu should be discharged on 1st July because I could not afford to take another leave again and Kazu kept telling me that he wanted to go home.So the doctor went to seek senior doctor's advice again.By 4pm,then the senior doctor checked with Kazu's chest and agreed to let Kazu be discharged that day.Thank God to protect him from sickness.However,the nurse taught me how to use air puff haler if Kazu has another asthma attack again in future.
Kazu was staying for observation for a while before admitted to hospital
Kazu had to use air puff all the time to reduce breathing difficulty
Kazu:how long I can take air puff off?
I look different with air puff.
What was he doing now?
He was busy watching cartoon tv now.Yes,the mini hall for kids to play games,watch tv,etc.
Kazu's ward was just opposite his "new friend".He always liked to go over other ward and play with another playmate despite of big difference ages.Other patient was 13 years old and malay boy.Kazu always listened to him most of time.Even Kazu wanted his elder "brother" to feed him or accompany him to toliet!As for the girl in picture,it was his younger sister.
16 comments:
Relieved to hear that Kazu's ok.
Glad Kazu is back to square.
Take care.
hope my dear kazu is better now... hugs hugs...
terence
Yeah, I hopeully, Kazu is continues to stay healthy. I remembered, one guy of Malay group was making fun of my son... I was sort of pissed him off. I came up to a stupid Malay guy, I said, " you stupid" (pronounce in Malay) then The Malay guy dont wanted to agurement with me. I called him up again... I showed him a fist to offer to fight with me... He said, I dont wanted to fight with me. I decided to left him alone... If I am really bad mood, and will beat him up like a hell. He is lucky butt.
love,
K1
K1,I understand how u feel.We're parents to protect our lovely children.If I were you,I .....(will tell u when we meet by chance).
Karen, why didn't you take Kazu to a chinese physician for better treatment? Chinese physician is more experience in holistic treatment...It's not good for a small child to be on antibiotics.
Kazu is asthmatic?
Glad he is fine now. Thanks God. Ya, very hard to tell which asthma or brochitis when children cough badly or have breathing difficulty. I am sure he will be much stronger now after falling sick.
Why u didn't tell me that he was admitted to KKH? I would visit him during my lunch time. U slept on foldable bed beside kazu's cot? I slept with Ranen on the same bed (not this cot) which is quite big enough for 1 adult and 1 small child when he was admitted to KKH for gastroenteritis. He needed my comfort as he was in pain on drip. There are anxiety, sleepless, tiredness and pains in us when our children fall sick. But the sarcrifices u make for your child are worth it.
Everyone,thanks for your concern towards Kazu.However,he is not confirmed as asthmatic or brochitis yet but the doctor just say he's likely to have asthma since it was his first time to have wheezing only.If it happens often,then the doc can tell only.
Carolyn,I thought that I don't need to tell you cuz' I thought that Kazu would be discharged at noon but the doctor still not approve his discharge so it's too late for me to sms you at last min,lah.Yes,I slept with kazu on same bed since he wanted me.Kenichi slept on foldable bed for one night only.He hated to be disturbed by lights at early morning.haha.Yup,once I reached home,I went to bed and caught a good sleep immediately while Kenichi helped to look after kazu with my parents's help.Thank God for protecting Kazu from sickness.
*rolling eyes* carolyn's favourite sentence is 'why you never tell me...?'.
dk, carolyn only said, "why u didn't tell me..."? But you said "why you never tell me..."?
anonymous,oh yes.thanks for correcting my eyes.her favourite sentence is either 'why u didn't tell me...?' or 'why u never tell me...'?
hahaha...yup,carolyn's favourite phrase :)
I guess that carolyn feels a bit insecure for being left out...while others like you know.That's why she always said "Why you didn't tell me"?
I forgot to add "probably" to that above. Thks.
hey no-name, why didn't u put your name when u leave your comment in karen's blog? are u scared ppl here will poke at u if u happen to say something wrong?
karen and dk, is "why u didn't tell me?" really my fav phrase? i don't realise this. hee... i thought i was the blur one, maybe didn't pay attention properly when in our conversation thru e-mail, sms or in person.
dear karen
poor kazu! sorry to hear about that. Kazu was happy with friends in wards. He likes to show for sign "007" at his chin when take photograph! How handsome he show off!! haha But he looks fine!
Take care him.
Kiss and Hug him!
Post a Comment