I decided not to bring Kazu along for attending Megan and Jedrick's birthday (Michelle and Angeline's kids) because that day,it was quite raining.On other hand,I prefer my son to sleep for nap first before bringing him to see the firework with my family later.Of course,everybody at party asked me for Kazu and I am quite tired of answering same question! hee....If kenichi is around,I might not mind bringing Kazu along so that we can cope with his nap later before going to firework.If Kazu did not sleep for nap,he will be in a foul mood and spoiled the whole night at firework.I did not want that.Anyway,there is still plenty of time to bring Kazu at any friends's parties at right time :P After the party,I went to meet my family and Kazu.He hugged me sweetly.When we entered the gate,we saw some clowns selling balloons but Kazu suddenly cried cuz' he was very scared of looking at clowns.I guess that he is quite scared of human-animal looking faces cuz' he screamed at those who wear any animal clothings on TV.I already explained to him that the people are not "real animals".He is still scared...never mind.Let him realise when he grows up or sees any dramas in school.Finally,he stopped crying when we were seated.When the firework started,he covered his ears with his hands,some were very loud,caused him to cry but we comforted him not to be scared and looked at my niece who was not crying.He cried on and off...I think he would be used to firework by time he reached 3 years old later.Hope so.We took a few photos of nice places.




3 comments:
it was a great firework show, but too bad kazu didn't enjoy at all! hope he'll grow up 2b a brave boy! :-)
Dear honey,
I am sure that he will be fine with crown when he turned three years old. I am watching Becham who playing againist to NY on the TV. he is captain on the team.
hugs,
Kenichi
haha...cute of kazu for being scared to see clowns and fireworks noises. he will get used of them when next time go there again. But funnily he doesn't cry when left alone in nursery, good boy!
Post a Comment